There is plenty of of skin care products on the market today. From serums to creams to pills, all these things promise the world to us. Unfortunately, most of these products fall short of what they promise, so it all just turns out to be a complete waste of money. Everyone wants to have beautiful, supple skin and it’s so sad that a lot of women, as well as men fall into the marketing schemes of these beauty companies. Unknown to many, there is no one beauty product on the market that can miraculously make our skin beautiful in seven days. To achieve beautiful skin, we must take care of the five basic needs of our skin. These are some of them.
1. Hydrate: It is critical to keep your skin hydrated. Many of us a dehydrated daily. We must add more water to our daily routine to improve not only our overall health but also our skin. Adding 6 to 8 glasses of water a day to your life will make a major difference not only in your skin, but also in how you feel.
2. Nutrition. What you put inside your body will definitely reflect on the outside. So if you drink a lot of alcohol, if you smoke and eat a lot of junk, then it will definitely be reflected on your skin. The key to looking beautiful outside is what you put on the inside. Eat well, take skin friendly supplements and adapt healthy lifestyle habits to achieve beautiful skin.
3. Fresh oxygen. Our cells need fresh oxygen to keep our skin looking luminous and radiant. It detoxifies the skin and transports the essential nutrients that our skin needs to keep it healthy. As you might have noticed, some facial treatments incorporate oxygen therapy because fresh oxygen is really beneficial for the skin. Oxygen bars are also gaining a lot of popularity because it helps beautify the skin.
4. Sun protection. The sun’s UV rays is the primary culprit of premature skin aging. It damages the skin cells at a cellular level, making our skin age faster than it’s supposed to be. To prevent this, we must always stay protected by wearing sunscreen every day, no matter what the weather may be.
5. Collagen. Collagen is the one responsible in keeping our skin plump and youthful. Unfortunately, as we age, our collagen production decreases which causes our skin to look sallow over time. To maintain the production of collagen, it’s good to undergo anti aging facial treatments at least once a month to help stimulate and promote collagen production